Graniti Building Materials LLC was established in Dubai in 1996. Initially, our main trade was Italian full body Porcelain tiles, but as part of our expansion plans, we have subsequently incorporated in our portfolio other brands from Europe, South America and Asia. The company operates with two showrooms and offices of around 850m2 located at Salah Aldin Road and 1,300m2 Sheik Zyed Road. While our 3,000 m2 store housing is located at Dubai Investment Park 2 Jebel Ali, and newly warehouse in Umm Al Quwain with an area of 5,000m2. Both of which can accommodate 150,000m2 of materials at any given time. Our team of 70 staff is specialized in each of their field from marketing, design, supervision, administrative, finance and logistics.
Since we pay sincere attention to quality and delivery commitments, we only choose to deal with some of the leading manufacturers world wide such as Atlas Concorde, Marca Corona, Santa Agostino, Ceramica Cir, Serrenissima, and Capri, and the leading brands from Brazil, Portobello and Portinari as well as Niro and Roman Ceramics from Malaysia. We have also launched “Elina Ceramics and Porcelain” – our own collection of fine and exclusive products carefully selected from major international factories, offering solutions for large and small building projects to suit any budget. Recently, we have added to our product Portfolio several high end brands of sanitary wares from Italy and Turkey.
Our prominent clients include numerous major property developers in the region such as Nakheel, Emaar, Dubai Properties, Deyaar, Al Fattan Group, Meeras, Wasel Properties as well as reputable companies such as ASGC Group, Al Naboodah, Emarat, HLG Contracting, Al Futtaim, Dubai Contracting Company DCC , Arabtec, Bin Lahej Real Estate, United Engineering Construction (UNEC) and many others.
Some of the prestigious projects that we have
- Blue Waters
- Bvlgari Resort & Residences
- City Walk
- Dubai Design District D3
- Emirates Business Class Lounge Terminal 3
- Mohammed Bin Rashid City D1
- Palm Island Villas
Our key to success is a combination of so many factors; the most important of all is our aim to provide the best service and satisfaction to all our clients.We constantly evaluate our performance levels and continue to strive for excellence. We have also chosen to work directly only with few of the best factories in order to guarantee the products we represent as well as the delivery schedules required.
Another vital aspect of our operation is the vast range of choices and prices on offer suitable from commercial buildings to high-end villas, luxury hotels and apartments thereby boosting our capability to supply from the modest to the biggest projects. We also have our in-house design team to further assist our clients in choosing and creating designs, color schemes, and the right materials to use for their specific needs.
Raise the Building Materials Industry standards in the U.A.E and in the G.C.C., to serve as the basis where Customer Service and Brand Mix Excellence are measured up against.
Provide the total customer satisfaction experience through the supply of a comprehensive product mix of premium ceramic and porcelain brands.
Graniti Building Materials, aims to be a leader in the field of Building Materials Trading and committed to:
- Ensure our products are fit for use and operate to their desired quality in accordance with the customer requirements and specifications.
- Develop a better image with our customers by prossessing systematic practices.
- Fulfill the customer commitments in terms of prompt delivery and quality to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve the Quality Management System by establishing and reviewing quality objectives in compliance to ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Develop strong relationship and knowledge-sharing with our principals in line with our customers’ requirements.
- Upgrade the Capabilities of our Technical and Administrative Staffs through formal Training and continious Technical Quality Awareness